Version 0.5.11 Beta
This version adds a whole bunch of game mechanics and features! Not many items and scenes were added, that will be in the v0.6.0 release.
For you Windows users, there is now an installation script that automatically installs FFMPEG, a sound library required to play music. You no longer have to manually install it.
- Major change! Added exception handling if the music doesn’t work. If it doesn’t work, there is an automated installer for Windows that will install FFMPEG, required for music
- Major change! A work-in-progress boss battle!
- Major change! A new quest system was added! Use the command
quests to see your current quest.
- Added a bunch of new music tracks made by Sine and AsianPotato77
- Some new scenes have been added, they aren’t completed yet
- Added poison potion that deals extra damage
- Added iron armour that absorbs more damage
- Fixed a bunch of bugs
There are 3 main methods:
- Downloading and running the precompiled binaries here (Recommended)
- Installing Python and the dependencies, then running it
- Compiling it yourself. (Expert only)
Check the README.md file for more info.
Installing from precompiled binaries:
Download the .exe file at the bottom of this release and run it.
Download the respective file, give it executable permissions and run it
To give it executable permissions:
chmod +x ./file
To run it: