Version 0.6.0 Beta
This version has a complete story overhaul, major refactoring and other features and improvements. The story is not completed yet.
- Major change! Discord rich-presence is here! Now your friends can see you’re playing DungeonCli and what scene you are playing!
- Major change! Major story overhaul, the story has been re-implemented to be better
- Major change! Major refactoring. The code has been refactored and split into multiple files
- Intro music has been replaced, AsianPotato77 has made a great new song!
- Lots of other bug fixes
- A work-in-progress online combat has been implemented. Currently we only got the chat system.
There are 3 main methods:
- Downloading and running the precompiled binaries here (Recommended)
- Installing Python and the dependencies, then running it
- Compiling it yourself. (Expert only)
Check the README.md file for more info.
Installing from precompiled binaries:
Download the .zip file, extract it and open “DungeonCli.exe”
Download the respective file, give it executable permissions and run it
To give it executable permissions:
chmod +x ./file
To run it: